Fun learning experiences and a firm foundation for success in the First Grade and beyond.
Providing the pre-kindergartner with a strong foundation for future success in Kindergarten.
Developed with the inquisitive Monday, Wednesday, Friday preschooler in mind.
In our Tuesday/Thursday program, we especially emphasize the social-emotional development of the child
Creative Connection is dedicated to providing the finest learning environment for children, ages 3-6.
Our objective is to provide opportunities for growth in all of these areas.
• This is accomplished through a sequentially planned curriculum.
• Our curriculum is developmentally appropriate to the needs of the individual child, as stated
in the guidelines of the National Association for the Education of the Young Child (NAEYC).
We integrate Christian values as defined by the following examples:
• We affirm each child’s worth and nurture the individuality of each child regardless of race, creed or ethnicity.
• We explore the meaning of living together. We teach that each person has rights and we value the rights of others in our classroom, our community, and our world.
• We view the world as good and recognize its frailty. We teach care for plants, animals, & all other living things.
• We recognize the importance of adults as models of acceptable behavior for children. They see in their teachers, such attitudes as gratefulness, sharing,
patience, love, joy, fairness and assertiveness.